mxdpi Forum : Willis Retracts Colombian Drug Rant

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Willis Retracts Colombian Drug Rant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Willis Retracts Colombian Drug Rant Reply with quote

Hollywood hardman Bruce Willis has apologised to Colombia after blaming the nation for America's drug problems.

The Die Hard star now insists the US is as much to blame for the prolific trade, and confesses he didn't mean to single out any one country as the supplier.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I spoke to the Colombians. It's fine. I get passionate sometimes.

"I said Colombia because it was the first country to come to mind. (The drug problem) has as much to do with what's going on in this country. If there wasn't a demand, there wouldn't be a supply."

The actor was dubbed "ignorant" and "ungrateful" by the Colombian president for his comments earlier this month (MAR06), and advised not to base his arguments on "Hollywood clichés".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: