mxdpi Forum : Madonna

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Madonna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zypherious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Madonna Reply with quote

Madonna is very busy lately. This diva has a new CD coming out 'Confessions on a Dance Floor' and a new children's book 'Lotsa De Casha' due in November. She has also designed a new clothing line inspired by her book 'English Rose'. Her new documentary 'I'm going to tell you a secret' is aired on MTV and she has learned not to fall down from a horse again.

I like Madonna but captilizing on her success of a children's book to sell a clothing line? That's a bit too much, if you ask me.
alice_in8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Madonna, it's amazing she keeps coming with all these new ideas/projects.

I think she still has a lot to give and I can't wait to listen to the new album.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Madonna too. I think she's very creative and has a classic style that always looks fresh. Her new albaum is going to be smashing and I can't wait to listen to it. Did you watch her documentary series on MTV? It's really good and original.
AliceFilipe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Madonna Reply with quote

Wink

We Think that Madonna is a very busy peRson. She's so much beautiful woman at the pop rock music. And she works very much for keep your body with good aspect doing gym. Madonna sings very well. We like her musics very much. We would like to see once her show. It Would be very exating! What we really wanna say we can't Define..!

Shocked - Alice Madruga [01]
Cool - FiLipe Amoedo [09]
rafaelajucá

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madonna is the most beautiful singer that I've ever seen ... i can imagine how she had to work hard to do all things that she did during her carrier!
She is good in everything she does... acting, singing, dancing.... she's really a biggest star that the wolrd have had!
My dream is meet Madonna only to tell her all this things..
I love Madonna and i would like to have the oportunity to watch her show here in Brazil!
kisses,

rafaela jucá
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: