mxdpi Forum : great show

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

great show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucky111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: great show Reply with quote

Wow, Man vs. Wild dvd was great! I have found myself totally addicted ever since I saw Bear gnawing on the carcass of a zebra which he pronounces Zeh-bra. I love watching him figure out ways to get out of tricky situation! I wonder what the camera man does some of the situations seem like they would be hard enough not holding a camera. As a reality show I think Man vs. Wild dvd is great. It is entertaining useful and it takes on one of the most basic human conflicts man vs. nature. I really like the one where he is stranded on a desert Island and he climbs the coconut tree, and makes a raft it's like castaway coming to life. He sees a shark and he stays totally calm it's nuts! Anyone who is interested in nature will enjoy this show. I personally think it's great! I would suggest anyone give it whirl!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: