mxdpi Forum : Seinfeld

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Seinfeld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Seinfeld Reply with quote

I think Seinfeld is the wittiest show that has ever aired on television. Each episode is so clever, not one has disappointed me. Some of the episodes come together so perfectly I just think, "Wow, I can't believe people can make something so unbelieveable coherent". My favorite episode would have to be the one where Kramer shaves himself with butter and gets cooked. Everything in that episode was hilarious. Anybody else watch Seinfeld? If you don't, I suggest you start now, because you are missing out!
bct

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they still making seinfield?

I like the soup nazi one the best, thats probably one of the best known classic seinfields.

I dont like the man himself now, i remember he came here some years ago and was a real a**hole to the media and fans.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never have time to watch it. It always starts at 10pm or somewhere around that, and that"s the time when I take a shower and go to sleep Smile
bct

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow really,where do you live?
Its on 7pm here every night
killian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seinfeld is awesome. It's one of those shows that you can watch any time and be netertained. If you like it you should check out Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. I think it's even better.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killian wrote:
Seinfeld is awesome. It's one of those shows that you can watch any time and be netertained. If you like it you should check out Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. I think it's even better.

No way is it better! I recently saw the first episode of Seinfeld, and the first thing Jerry says on that show is "the second button is the most crucial button, and yours is all off." And then on the last episode, when they are in prison, he starts talking about that, and George says "didn't we have this conversation before?" That was amazing... Curb your Enthusiam is okay though, since it has Larry David, but I haven't seen it in awhile, and the only episode I did see wasn't too good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: