mxdpi Forum : Paypal

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Paypal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Paypal Reply with quote

I think Paypal is the best online payment processor. You can choose from either Personal or Premier, and with Premier you get a lot of good features, but you get fees, small fees, but they add up. But Personal is free, that's what I use. You can use Paypal on eBay and a lot of online merchants use it. Just wondering if anybody else used it, it's prett cool. Over 49 million members. They even are so rich they bought the domain "x.com" that automatically directs to paypal.com.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you.I don't want to give any specific details and paypal doesn't force me too as long as I enter the right last name and credit card number.I use paypal to get payed for all sorts of different stuff including contests and jobs.At the moment I am trying to get a part time job on the net,one that'll hold out at least a month.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, when you are working on the net, Paypal is a must. Everybody I've met uses it, usually nothing else. I forgot when eBay bought it, I think it was shortly after it's debut. I've never seen an auction on eBay that doesn't accept Paypal. When I think eBay, I think Paypal, their closely related, as eBay of course does own it.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just too bad that PayPal takes a transfer fee for premier and business accounts. Good thing PayPal lets you have 2 separate accounts, one premier or business, and one personal.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I know quite a lot of people that don't have paypal becasue of one simple reason.To recieve money you need to type in your credit card details and your personal info which they don't want to do or can't do....
killian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need a credit card on the account to get money out. You just transfer it to your bank that is linked to it. The only time you need a CC is to get a PayPal debit card.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use paypal and I personally don't have any problems with it so far. I have a lot of friends who are from countries that paypal banned and they're just left with other less-popular type of payment processors. It's bad for their business since many of their customers prefer to pay through paypal. I think that if paypal is concerned about someone abusing their system, they should require a photo identification or drivers license for people from those countries.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone here the news that PayPal will add China to their list by the end of this year? That'll be great because I have many people who live in China who wants to pay to me for hosting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: