mxdpi Forum : Madgascar

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Madgascar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Madgascar Reply with quote

First of all, I laugh out loud everytime I see this movie and absolutely love it! Not as good as The Incredibles or the Shrek movies, but much better than movies like Ice Age. "Madagascar" is not only a great animated film and packs as many laughs into it's hour and half as either "Shrek" movie did, "Madagascar" is just a great comedy. There were several times in the movie that were just laugh out loud funny, the scene with the Penguins in Antarctica was worth the price of admission for me! There are plenty of jokes aimed at an older audience, like the reference to "The Twilight Zone" episode "How to Serve Man". The story is great and the characters are really fun. The visuals are stunning and the animation is top-notch. Add to that with a great soundtrack and you got a irresistable family fun!
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know...the movie isn't that great and actually it's a cartoon.Anyway,one thing you're right about is that it is extremely funny.One thing I should add is that when you see it once you'll want to see it over and over again.It's true =)).
Kaabi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw it. All of my friends who saw it said it was really bad. In fact, you people are the first I've heard that the movie was actually good. Well, BulletMonk said the money wasn't great but said it was funny. My friends didn't even say it was funny. I thought the penguins looked slightly humorous, maybe they were in the movie, but that's no reason to go see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: