mxdpi Forum : Another seqel to the Matrix?

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Another seqel to the Matrix?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Another seqel to the Matrix? Reply with quote

I enjoy the first Matrix immensely but the sequel just didn't do it for me. I thought the action was good enough but the story was mediocre. I'm not sure if they're going to make another sequel of it but if they do, I hope they can come up with a better plot.

What do you best like about the Matrix and what would you put in if you were the director of the next sequel?
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sequel are you talking about?There's Matrix,Matrix Reloaded and one more that I don't quite remember.I loved the first movie but all the others had too much action and no storyline at all.
killian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait...I don't remember anything past Reloaded. There really isn't a 4th movie is there? Strange. You are making my head hurt. Smile
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then what I remember must be the one before reloaded....Reloaded is the second movie no?If it is then the one I don't remember is the third.If Reloaded is the 3rd then the one I don't remember is the second.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's how it went: Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, and Matrix Revolutions. And in order of excellence: Matrix, Matrix Revolutions, Matrix Reloaded. I hated Reloaded, I don't know why. The first time it was good but the second time I really didn't like it. Revolutions I really liked even though the majority of it actually didn't happen in the Matrix. I doubt they will make a fourth... it's good where it ended.
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. There are three movies in the Matrix and I like the first one the best. I'm not sure about the fourth film either but you'll never know. I think that if the fourth film do come out, no ones going to complain though, that is if lives up to the standard it sets in the first film.
killian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really disappointed with the third film. I went to the movies to see it and I was pretty psyched, it was a big let down.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone likes the first movie the best and so do I,I mean show me one person who doesn't =)).Now please don't start posting that you think the 2nd or 3rd are better than the 1st just to make fun of me =)).
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows the first is the best. I can't believe that was the worst movie to ever show bullet time, it was the first. Now every movie that uses that has to pay the Wachowski brothers thousands. Everyone loves when Neo gets up and blocks the bullets and fights Agent Smith with one hand. So awesome. Then flies away superman style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: