mxdpi Forum : Making money on the internet

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Making money on the internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Making money on the internet Reply with quote

Who wouldn't want to make money comfortably from a website? The internet presents an unlimited opportunities for anyone with a passion to learn and enterpreneur's spirit to become a successul internet professional. However, there are so many people who are struggling to make even one website online and it pains me to see that a lot more people are getting ripped off by mlm and workfromhome scams.

There are honest ways to make a comfortable living off the internet but most people fail to understand that it's not going to be quick. Just like any other business pursuit, you have to be patient, work hard and learn from mistakes. It's easy to get discouraged especially on the fast-paced world of internet where competition is fierce. However, you have to keep in mind that there are numerous ways to dig out the niche products and make your site a success by following a good-old fashioned path led by successful people before you.
killian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to make a living from the internet myself. It is very slow going and I don't know how long it will be before I can quit my day job. Hopefully in a year or so.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got paid to be a support person for a hosting company once, which paid $15 a month. Too bad I didn't have enough time, so I quit.
zypherious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people are trying to get on the web to make money and very few are actually doing it and it's actually pretty hard to get in if you don't know what you're doing. There are a lot to learn and a lot of patience to experiment with different practices. Plus, the web is the fastest medium to exchange ideas and the industry changes very quickly so you have to keep an eye on the latest developments all the time. The web is not for someone who doesn't have a lot of time on their hands or the determination to succeed.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually if you are only a begginer webmaster then it would be best for you to start earning money on sitepoint.com by doing the jobs listed in the forums.Then when your site grows a little you can but ads there and earn from them.
killian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitepoint is the best resource for making connections that will help you succeed in making money online. Another good forum is NamePros,. they have pretty much the same stuff that you find in the sitepoint forums, but is a little more accessible for beginners.

Go to either of those boards and check out the sales threads and see who is making money doing what. It will surely get you on the right path.
StormBird

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to topic creator Wink
There are so many opportunities to earn money from an Internet. Maybe the best way is improving yourself... If you're becoming a professional in some job at this time you always can earn from it. (And creating website is a good start Cool )
Of course, you can earn even from mlm or gaming (without website and have a success), but in these cases you should work on yourself even more than other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: