mxdpi Forum : Blade - Blade 2

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Blade - Blade 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Blade - Blade 2 Reply with quote

Has anyone seen these movies? Which one is better?

I have seen both and I liked the first one better. It is a balanced movie with action, a little bit of humour and drama and it is all in all well balanced.
The second one on the other hand has too many special effects and isn't as well balanced as the first Blade.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Blade was definately better then Blade 2. I remember I was watching it a couple years ago, Blade 2 that is, and my friend went downstairs cause he was so freaked by it. Funny stuff. And that scene in the beginning of Blade, amazing. Blade 2 was okay though, lots of action, and I didn't care for Blade Trinity much.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Blade Trinity or whatever it is called.I just don't get the chance.My local dvd store/rentals don't have it and none of my friends do...I tryed looking for a download in the internet but links like that aren't free...
Then AI tryed to search for it in emule but again I couldn't find a good link.Finally I phoned my uncle who lives 300km from us and the next time he comes to visit me he will bring it.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the first part of Blade 2 and thats it. It was on Direct TV Smile There's lots of killing in it. Pretty gorey. Rated R by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: