mxdpi Forum : Brad and Angelina wed in secret

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Brad and Angelina wed in secret

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessym

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Brad and Angelina wed in secret Reply with quote

Couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have tied the knot - just weeks after Pitt got divorced from Jennifer Aniston.

The celebrity pair are said to have exchanged vows during a secret Buddhist ceremony mwhich was attended by a few family and friends, including Tomb Raider star Angelina’s adopted children Maddox, four, and nine-month-old Zahara.

A Hollywood source said: "Brad and Angelina wanted to make a commitment to each other as soon as possible and arranged a private wedding to seal their love.

"They exchanged vows in a Buddhist ceremony - which isn’t legally binding - but in Brad and Angelina’s eyes, they’re married."

According to reports, Troy star Brad, 41, has been seen wearing a "thick gold band" on his wedding finger. And devout Buddhist Angelina, 30, has reportedly been heard referring to Brad as her "husband".

Sources claim it won’t be long before the couple, who began dating after meeting on the set of Mr And Mrs Smith last year, legally marry in the States.

"Brad and Angelina are totally in love and didn’t want to wait to go public before making a commitment," the source added.

"Brad is desperate to make Angelina happy. He knows her children come first in life and wants them to be a family."

You can find out more about Angelina: Angelina Jolie
teknofriend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't really shock me if they actually get married secretly because no matter what they said about 'there's nothing going on between us' rubbbish, everyone knows they're both attracted to each other. There wouldn't be any pictures of them together if they're not a couple! I just saw the first photo of Brad Pitt putting his arm around Angelina Jolie on a beach with her children on TV last night. Marriage sounds like the only appropriate thing to do now.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, he got married so suddenly after getting divorced. He says he "loves" her, but didn't he say that about Jennifer Aniston too? I think this guy is a little flip-floppy, like John Kerry.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remembered Brad Pitt saying on one interview that he thinks marriage is not really about spending time with only one person and that two people can live together for a while and then find someone else to be with after the breakup. I think Jennifer Aniston is the best match for him because they look really good as a couple and Jennifer is a very sweet person. Angelina Jolie is a little weird for me. But if they ever do get married like the tabloids say, they're going to be most enviable couple. The sexiest man alive and the sexiest woman alive together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: