mxdpi Forum : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Reply with quote

Have you read this book? I have, I am a great fan of the Harry Potter series and was very depressed because the fifth book was boring.
Then I bought the sixth book and finished it in one day!
It is a great book! I'd tell you about it but I don't want to spoil it for you just in case you didn't read it.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read it, but I know what it's about. My friend told me all about it. It's pretty sad when dumbodor died in the end. (he died right? I kinda forgot Smile)
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since you already let the cat out of the bag...Yes Dumbledor is killed at the end by Snape.Fortunately Harry was petrified or something, then Harry chases after Snape but doesn't catch him.Then at the end he brakes up with Giny Ron's sister because he doesn't want the people he loves to get hurt.
Then he tryes to go away on his own but Ron and Hermione(who are by the way finally a couple)catch up with him and as always,they stay by him.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I remember the chapter with Dumbledore's burial is called "The White Tomb." Did anyone see that internet video with the guy who drove up to the bookstore on the opening day for The Half-Blood Prince, and said "Snape kills Dumbledore!" and drove away really fast, and some of the people started screaming. That was so hilarious, when I saw that I was on the ground. I went into a chat room and started saying that, and someone said "I didn't finish the book yet you b****!" It was hilarious. I'm usually not like that but I couldn't resist. I hope that's not the deal with the seventh book, because I don't want that one spoiled.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to take it out from the library, but when I put it up on hold, I was like 40th in line. Harry Potter is really getting popular these days. Can't wait for the next book.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,Potter is indeed the star of our time.I think the Harry Potter series is the most popular book series in the world,does anyone know what the 7th book is going to be called?When will it come out?Oh and,when will the fourth Harry Potter movie come out?It's supposed to be the best one yet since there'll be dragons and stuff.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie's coming out REALLY soon. I don't know about the 7th book though, since the 6th just came out. Maybe another year or so. I've already seen reviews of the movie and it's supposed to be great, and it costed a ton to make it.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon?
Wow!Those are great news!I loved the first and third movies but I hated the secong since it was pure boredom...it sucked...Anyway,as i said the 4th is said to be great becasue of stuff I listed above,I'm going to get it as soon as it comes out!
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it comes out in late November. I already see it a lot on TV commercials. It looks GREAT. I can't wait till it comes out. I'm going to be the first to watch it Smile
zypherious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in on this. I love Harry Potter books and look foreward to this film in November. It's the first film in the seris to ge the PG13 rating because the story gets darker and the charcaters are much more developed. There will be a dance scene between Harry and Pervati, lots of new characters, and Harry's crush Cho Chang will make an appearnce. What amazes me is that the kids in the movie have literally grown up before our eyes.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In november?That means that it'll come out in about 25 days!Oh boy,oh boy!I'm going to find it no matter what,I'm even willing to buy instead of downloading it!Or maybe I'll go to the cinema...but then again it'll be on the net before it gets to the Isreali cinemas...
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they still keep all Harry Poter movies PG. With all the dragons and everything.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PG?What's PG?
WHat do you mean they keep it with all the dragons and stuff?You mean the next movie is going to have dragons in it or what do you mean?
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember I was at my friend's house and he checked his mail and he saw the book cause he had ordered it off amazon. Then he made me go home so he could read it. That bastard.
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next Harry Potter movie is rated PG13 because it's more darker and scarier. I just saw 'Daniel Radcliffe' on the celebrity show 'The Insider' today and he looks so cute and all grown up! For some reason, he looks like Elijah Wood to me. There's a lot of resemblance in their faces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Literature All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: