mxdpi Forum : There should be a place....

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

There should be a place....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: There should be a place.... Reply with quote

What if there's place that gives you a complete website solution? No, I'm not talking about those turnkey sites. I'm talking about a real, unique, genuine site that lets you create a site like apple, ebay or whatever you like without you installing the scripts, customizing the backend, or adding content. Just perfect website ready for you to sit back and collect revenue. I guess if you have a ton of money, you can buy profitable websites with stable revenue. Ah, if only...
killian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, if you have money you don't really need to worry too much. I think the website would appear when you thought about it, like magic.

The best thing to do is find a good designer that will design a site for you based upon your ideas. I noticed the other day there was a guy that was offering to finance any onw with a great web site idea. It was on namepros and it sounded like he had a lot of money. I thought about it, but was scared of him stealing my ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: