mxdpi Forum : Kirsten says her teeth are sexy

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Kirsten says her teeth are sexy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Kirsten says her teeth are sexy Reply with quote

Kirsten Dunst is refusing to have her teeth fixed in a bid to emphasise her feeling that imperfect stars are most definitely the sexiest. Dunst admits that her mother is constantly urging her to straighten her front teeth, but the star has insisted that that part of her is extra special and attractive.

"That's one of the things I like about me," said Dunst. "Messed-up teeth are so sexy." Dunst has also revealed that she has a big crush on Patricia Arquette.

"I have a girl crush on her," she said. "She's a real woman she's not anorexic or perfectly tan, she's not trying to be anything but what she is, and that's the most sexy thing."

IAfrica.com
claudia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kirsten says her teeth are sexy Reply with quote

oh, really? ok, i know you kind of have your mark or something, but she's a public persona, it's her (hum hum) duty to look good. i understand though the fact that she wants to remain original, but , it's been a long time since i've heard of Patricia...
alice_in8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never noticed anything wrong with her teeth! I think she has perfect teeth Smile.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think her teeth needs to be fixed and I never really noticed anything bad about them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: