mxdpi Forum : And the Sexiest Man Alive Is ...

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

And the Sexiest Man Alive Is ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: And the Sexiest Man Alive Is ... Reply with quote

Matthew McConaughey has been named the sexiest man alive. The hunky actor has been bestowed the prestigious honor by People magazine and admits he is thrilled with his new title. McConaughey, who is dating Latin beauty Penelope Cruz, insists that now he is officially the world's sexiest man he can let himself go. He said: "Now I've made it. Wait until you see the roles I could take after this. You're going to see my gut hanging over, plus 22lbs. It'll be a whole new kind of sexy!"

McConaughey is the 20th man to receive the annual honour from the popular magazine - the first winner was Australian actor Mel Gibson in 1985. The publication said they awarded the Sahara star, famed for his rugged good looks, because of his "heaping helping of Texas's finest Southern charm".

Meanwhile, McConaughey claims he sometimes has to stop eating - because he gets too sexually aroused by food. The actor has confessed he gets such a thrill out of meals - because taste is his most sensual sense - he chooses to go hungry rather than get turned on. He admitted: "I think food is really sexy. Sometimes, if I taste something I really love, I get such tingles down my spine that I have to stop and take a break."
alice_in8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is darn sexy isn't he! But don't know if I would vote him for the sexiest man alive.
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is very handsome and physically fit but I was thinking of Jake Gyllenhal or Orlando Bloom this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: