mxdpi Forum : Appearance

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Appearance Reply with quote

How much is physical appearance important to you? Do you judge on what people look like? Do you believe good-looking people are more successful than normal-looking people? If you have one wish you can have, would you wish for more beautiful/handsome appearance?

I think that in today's world, people are increasingly putting a lot of emphasis on what's sexy and what's attractive. We don't really need to be told what looks appealing to our eyes or senses. It's naturally that everyone's tastes are different and will therefore choose whatever they like. The saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is still very true. Even if you give in to what society deems is standard of beauty, you will look for someone who meets with your standard.

What do you think of appearance?
killian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it is always a factor. For some it's not much of an issue and for others it's all that matters. Either way most people do notice it and it affects their judgement at some level.

I know that as far as with women I have been out with I can't be interested if I am not attracted to them physically. I can be friends but, I can't have a relationship.
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the same way as you are. I think women cares about how they look more than caring about how their partner looks. Guys, on the other hand, cares more about their girlfriend's appearance than their looks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: