mxdpi Forum : Elle MacPherson 'inspired by Dalai Lama'

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Elle MacPherson 'inspired by Dalai Lama'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Elle MacPherson 'inspired by Dalai Lama' Reply with quote

Elle MacPherson, dubbed 'The Body' for her long legs and enviable curves, has finally agreed that she will share her nickname with fellow supermodel Heidi Klum.

MacPherson, who acquired the name after years of being one of the world's most sought after models and appearing on the cover of numerous Sports Illustrated magazines, initially planned to sue Klum who claimed the name also belonged to her.

Klum said in an advertisement for 'The Body' bra from Victoria's Secret: "They call me 'The Body' and now I have one named after me."

McPherson, who has her own underwear company, was angered after hearing that her title had been used and filed a lawsuit.

However, the mother of two now says that she is willing to share the nickname after meeting with the Dalai Lama.

"A few people have made me stop in my tracks and the Dalai Lama would be one of them," she said.

A now-more generous MacPherson added: "It's no big deal for me. She can have it."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: