mxdpi Forum : Relationship

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Relationship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Relationship Reply with quote

I'm very picky when it comes to choosing a partner. I don't like to drink or go to bars so I guess that pretty much slims down my chance to meet people but I would rather wait for someone to come along instead of spending energy on looking for mates. I would probably spend my life as a singleton forever because I like it that way.

The reason why I think people fail in their relationships is because they don't really spend their time asking questions about themselves. It's really important to know who you are and what you want before you look for someone to love. Even two people who have been together for a long time discover new things about each other and are surprised by it. If you don't pay attention to your heart, you will never be with someone who fully understands you.

What do you think about relationship in general?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: