mxdpi Forum : It has potential:Melissa and Joey

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

It has potential:Melissa and Joey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucky111

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: It has potential:Melissa and Joey Reply with quote

A new TV show is airing on the ABC family channel called “Melissa and Joey dvd”. Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence are the lead stars in this new series on ABC Family. This new TV series will comprise of 10 episodes for the show’s first season, which premiered on August 17, 2010. The cast also includes Taylor Spreitler and Nick Robinson. Its actually a comedy series that employs the original comedic set-up of taking two attractive people with polar-opposite personalities and forcing them to live and work together under unlikely circumstances.
I've watched every show Melissa has ever been in, and I've enjoyed all of them. However, so far her character on Melissa and Joey dvd is a little over the top. I think the character needs to be toned down a little, in many different areas. First, Melissa is a beautiful girl. Why cover her face in what appears to be clown make up? Second, the outfits she wears are a little bit too "Soap Opera." I've never seen politicians dressed like that in real life. And third, the character is somewhat annoying. She's way too loud, and her lines seem just a little to "snappy," and unnatural. She sounds like how you would expect someone to sound after drinking 4 pots of coffee. I know that none of this is the fault of the actress, because I've seen her other shows, and her characters have all been played really well. I think the show has potential, and I like the storyline so far... Melissa's character (and even Joey's to a degree) just need to be toned down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: