mxdpi Forum : Great show because it teaches good lessons

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Great show because it teaches good lessons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucky111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Great show because it teaches good lessons Reply with quote

gossip girl dvd is everything you could ever want in a TV show. The quirky small town is filled with vivacious characters and corny yet appealing events. The characters are thoroughly thought out and dimensional. The actors play their roles convincingly and pull at your heartstrings. The dialogue is witty and entertaining. The issues, consequences and situations (at face value) are real and due to the range in conflict, I believe anyone can relate to the show.

The characters each have a distinct hubris, and get into challenging situations that help them grow through the series. Each character is unique and there's tons of variation in conflict between characters, which keeps things interesting for an audience demographic that's wide in range. Whether you appreciate the love between a strict, and disciplined OR an understanding mother and daughter, or grandparents and their grand daughter, a good girl and her brooding bad boy, preppy, or sweet boy, or the conflicts in developing a love life as a single mom, there's something for everyone.

I started watching the
gossip girl dvd when I was 11, and though I'm 21 now it remains my all-time favourite TV show by a landslide. However, other shows that make the list include: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Friends, The O.C., One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, and The Big Bang Theory. Though the story lines of these shows are vastly different, I like them for their witty remarks, acting, and creative plots.

If you give GG a shot, I'm sure you'll be hooked. The
gossip girl dvd are easy to love and so is the small town of Stars Hollow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: