mxdpi Forum : Do you Blog?

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Do you Blog?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Do you Blog? Reply with quote

How many of you here have a blog? I used to have a blog but I took it offline because I just didn't have the time to update it properly. I think blogs are so popular because they offer people unbiased and open source news which is not mainstream. Of course, now blogs are all over the place and it's hard to see which blog is genuine and not affiliated with major media networks. Do you think blogs are here to stay? Do you think the success of the blogs are short-term?
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a blog.It concentrates on all kinds of stuff like software,games,cool websites and video,jokes and funny pics.I think blogs are here to stay because people love them and they are truly great and usefull(at least some are).
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, some people seem to have negative reaction to blogs though. They think blogs are just unprofessional and filled with bad use of English grammar. I found most blogs to be quite decent but I must say some of the blogs are really, really bad with offensive pictures, and details of personal life that should be left unsaid. But what are you going to do? It's free speech afterall. However, I feel that free speech shouldn't cover racist talk or religious bashing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: