mxdpi Forum : Your Childhood

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Your Childhood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Your Childhood Reply with quote

What was your childhood like? Were you a shy and quiet type? Were you a bouncy, active and sporty type? My parents told me that I was quite a fussy kid who's always demanding about something. I remembered thinking my dreams were real and asked my parents to get me the fairy butterfly. I wasn't a very outdoorsy person as kid so I usually stay inside and read picturebooks. My mother bought a lot of books for me and as much crayons as I desired and I was grateful for that. All in all, I guess I had a good childhood, although not perfect.
killian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is a new one. I don't think anyone has ever asked that on a forum.

I was an only child so I was a bit spoiled and bossy. I still am because of it. I played outdoors a lot but also inside. I really liked to play my Atari. I was also really into music. I actually sent in a Columbia House order form at 7 years old without asking my mom. It was funny.
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the youngest in my family and I have four brothers. I'm spoiled in some way but I never really got out of control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Meeting Place All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: