mxdpi Forum : Oprah and David Letterman

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Oprah and David Letterman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zypherious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Oprah and David Letterman Reply with quote

I've been watching David Letterman and I'm little confused why David keeps mentioning Oprah's name and how he would like to start a friendly relationship. He would praised her humanitarian work on some shows but make fun of her audience or her celebrity affiliations on others. I've never heard Oprah talk about David Letterman but Jay Leno was on Oprah show a couple of days ago and Oprah, in turn, has showed up on Leno's show as well.

Does anyone here know about what seems to be the problem between David Letterman and Oprah?
killian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Letterman tends to piss a lot of people off. I think it's just his personality. He also just tends to say whatever is on his mind. I've heard that there are tons of celebs that won't even go on his show because of things he's said.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just how talk shows work. They comment on each other, some ignore the others, it's quite interesting actually. Unfortuanately, I don't watch any of those shows. I've only seen Conan a couple times and I saw Leno once. I've never seen a full episode of Oprah, in fact the only things I know about her are that she gave a lot of people cars and used to be fat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: