mxdpi Forum : Final Fantasy

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Final Fantasy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Final Fantasy Reply with quote

The FF series are famous all over the world. You can play them on pc, ps, ps2, Gba and many more consoles and handhelds.
Personally my favorite is FF 10 since I like the story line the most and the graphics are very good. Also I loved the end although it was a little sad.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like FF10 too. My second favourite. FF10 takes soo long to finish.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I finished FF10 really fast.I mean FF8 is a really long game with all the cutscenes and all the extra things that you just can't ignore...Anyway,the longest FF game is FF10-2(not 12).The problem there is that at some points of the game,if you can't complete some sort of minigame and believe me there are lots of them,you can't move on.But still FF10-2 is also a great game.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bosses in ff10 are really hard. I've never played ff8 so I wouldn't know. The thing I like about Final Fanticy is the grafics are really good and everything looks real.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF10 bosses are really easy compared to the other FF games!I mean I beat Sin in both forms and then that weird round thing.It was really easy.Maybe you just used the wrong characters?I used Tidus,Auron and Yuna.When Yuna is about to die it's a good idea to send in LuLu and then when she is about to die send in Riku,wakka is the most useless character in the game and the furry guy can be used instead of Auron.
killian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend was playing X-2 for like two months straight. She told me about all the little mini games. I got so tired of hearing that same guitar riff it would play when you won a battle. I can still hear it.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right.It might be kind of annoying but I think that once you get used to FF games like me you'll just stop hearing it,it's a defensive reflex,it's like my ears get blocked when it play =)).
Why didn't you turn off the sound?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: