mxdpi Forum : Superman Returns

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Superman Returns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Superman Returns Reply with quote

Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth in the epic action-adventure Superman Returns, a soaring new chapter in the saga of one of the world's most beloved superheroes. While an old enemy plots to render him powerless once and for all, Superman faces the heartbreaking realization that the woman he loves, Lois Lane, has moved on with her life. Or has she? Superman's bittersweet return challenges him to bridge the distance between them while finding a place in a society that has learned to survive without him. In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space.

Think it will please the die-hard superman fan?
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'd see it. It's interesting why Superman loves Lois Lane... in Smallville they basically hate each other. I'm interested into seeing how that all turns out. I'll definately see this movie, my friend is an extra in it. His name is Seth, he plays a guy in a coffee shop. Or at least that's what he told me, and that explained his absense for a couple of weeks.
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Wow, that's awesome. I'll look for him in the new movie, then Smile
A lot of my friends are Superman experts and they're highly anticipating the film. One of their complaints is the cast for Lois Lane (Kate Bosworth). They feel that the stronger actresses like Scarlette Johansson or
Rosario Dawson should be in the role.
killian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised that it took as long as it has for another episode in the Superman franchise. Batman has had so many I get them confused in my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: