mxdpi Forum : Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Reply with quote

Possibly the most anticipated film of this year: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" welcomes back stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson for the fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's popular Harry Potter novel series. Harry must contend with being mysteriously selected to compete in the prestigious Triwizard Tournament, a thrilling competition that pits him against older and more experienced students from Hogwarts and two rival wizarding schools. Meanwhile, supporters of Harry's nemesis, the evil Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes), send a shockwave of fear throughout the wizard community when their Dark Mark scorches the sky at the Quidditch World Cup, signaling Voldemort's return to power. But for Harry, this is not the only harrowing news causing him anxiety -- he still has yet to find a date for Hogwarts' Yule Ball dance.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's going to be cool because it is PG-13. All the others have been PG so far, so a lot more will be allowed in this movie. I'd like to see the sixth one be R, that would be so hilarious. I'm going to see it, I've read all the books so far and the movies have been pretty good. I don't remember much about the fourth book so the movie will be able to refresh my memory.
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's pretty cool that this new movie is going to have a new rating and I'm more excited than shocked when I found out. I'm a huge fan of JK Rowling and her books. I feel that the kids (Daniel, Emma, and Rupert) are growing up too fast though. However, Daniel Radcliff confirmed that he will definitely play the role of Harry in the fifth film. I hope he does because I couldn't imagine anyone in the role of Harry other than him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: