mxdpi Forum : UK loves 'Batman Begins'

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

UK loves 'Batman Begins'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: UK loves 'Batman Begins' Reply with quote

Christopher Nolan's 'Batman Begins' has been named the “Most Favourite Film of 2005” by the readers of Total Film magazine. Scottish actor Ian McDiarmid, who played Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, won the “Best Movie Villain” in the poll of 15,000 readers of the magazine.

“We had more people voting for our awards this year than ever before and 2006 looks set to be another great year at the box office,” said the editor.
Mickey Rourke won “Man of the Year” for his role as street fighter Marv in Sin City, while Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's squirrels was honoured with “Best Movie Animal” award. War of the Worlds star Dakota Fanning was acclaimed the “Best Child Actor” for her part in Steven Spielberg's film about alien invasion of earth.

What about the best movie actress, I wonder?
kinkarso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is after all, a great movie. I enjoyed it A LOT. It really explains all the missing holes from the other Batman movies.
zypherious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think it's an amazing film and it was almost ruined by Katie Holmes's crazy boyfriend Tom Cruise. I'm pretty sure they're going to make another sequel and it's going to be awesome. Can you imagine that a lot of the comic heroes are coming back? Superman, Spiderman, Batman.
killian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really excited when I first heard about the film coming out a few years ago. My friend Alex kept going on and on about how great it was going to be. He was right. This version of Batman was the best one yet (I am sure there will be more).

I couldn't help but like it Christopher Nolan is an awesome director. Christian Bale is an awesome actor, especially in American Psycho.

"Feed me the cat"
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, the movie was great. I really liked the effects and the car too. So high tech and cool. Did anyone see the Much Music Awards where they make a clip with the batman car?
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know such a movie existed and I haven't watched it...Shouldn't it be a little more known if it was voted best movie?
I mean, you can't vote on a movie that noone knows and call it the best.Also I'm getting quite bored of Batman and all that stuff,Batman,Daredevil,Electra,Ctawoman come on! That's enough!
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing I didn't like was in the fight scenes the camera was all shaking and you couldn't see what was going on! I did like the end when commissioner gordon was like "Double homicide, left a calling card" and it said Joker. That was nice, because the first Batman movie had Joker as the villain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: