mxdpi Forum : ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' High Kicks Into 2009 Season

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' High Kicks Into 2009 Season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liz34

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' High Kicks Into 2009 Season Reply with quote

Dancing with the Stars" It's beginning to seem like ABC is untouchable on Monday nights. After enjoying a season of record-high ratings for The Bachelor, the network transitioned seamlessly into a new season of Dancing with the Stars, without slowing down. It doesn't hurt that fan favorite bachelorette Melissa Rycroft has joined the Dancing cast at the last minute, and wowed everyone with a waltz that she learned in just two days.

I admit, I was skeptical about this season of Dancing with the Stars before it started. I was, like, "Who are these people?" I didn't think I would care about, say, Gilles Marini or Steve-o. I adore Julianne Hough, but I think she's getting a little bit over-exposed these days, and competing on the show with her boyfriend Chuck Wicks makes me suspicious of them, for some reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: