mxdpi Forum : The Crystal Method Score Soundtrack to "London"

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

The Crystal Method Score Soundtrack to "London"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: The Crystal Method Score Soundtrack to "London" Reply with quote

For over 10 years, and with three studio albums and two mix records, The Crystal Method's Ken Jordan and Scott Kirkland have cemented their reputation with groundbreaking breakbeat production and banging DJ tours. After over a decade in the music business, The Crystal Method have scored their first feature film, "London". The original motion picture soundtrack for the film is due out January 24, 2006 as the first release from the band's Tiny E Records.

The excitement of the film is perfectly captured on its soundtrack which features nine brand new original recordings by The Crystal Method as well as selections by break-beat masters Evil Nine featuring Toastie Taylor and Hyper, and genre-bending artists like the soul/funk outfit Connie Price & the Keystones and rockers The Out Crowd (which features members formerly of Brian Jonestown Massacre), Troy Bonnes and the Perishers.

You'll like this band if you enjoy listening to Cold Play.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard of them and I haven't heard of the other group you talked about.But accorfing to what you wrote they are good so I'll ask around,maybe someone from my friends has a song or two.
zypherious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I thought everyone knows ColdPlay by now since they are so popular. If you like creative guitar work and cool drum sound, you'll like listening to them and crystal method is another hot band along the lines of ColdPlay and they have their own official website (What band doesn't?) and you can find out more about their bio, songs and their tour dates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: