mxdpi Forum : Lindsay Lohan has the hots for Elijah Wood in 'Bobby'

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Lindsay Lohan has the hots for Elijah Wood in 'Bobby'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessym

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Lindsay Lohan has the hots for Elijah Wood in 'Bobby' Reply with quote

The young star (whose second album, A Little More Personal, is going to hit stores next month) joins Antony Hopkins, Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, Nick Cannon and Elijah Wood in "Bobby".

She is set to play the role of a woman who marries her boyfriend's brother (Elijah Wood) to save him from the Vietnam War draft. But the whole situation gets complicated when she falls in love with him.

Last edited by jessym on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
teknofriend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the movie's name is "Bobby", not "Booby". Yes, Lohan has joined the cast for this movie, based on the assissination of Robert F.Kennedy. I don't really consider her as a serious actress and she's really not ready to take a role in a heavy-drama film. She's reportedly got a $7 million for her new flick. In my opinion, Elijah Wood is too good an actor for her. The director should have chosen a better, mature acturess to play the role like Natalie Portman or Reese Wetherspoon.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine Lindsay Lohan playing a part like that, but that sounds like a really interesting movie. I didn't know you could get out of the draft for being married though, I bet she has some sort of condition that makes him have to stay home. Good plot idea, though.
zypherious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the cast includes many accomplished actors and actresses and Lindsay Lohan is probably the most inexperienced in the entire group. I don't think she is a good match for Elijah Wood at all. The movie is going to be a huge hit with a plot like that but if one of them doesn't perform well, it will effect the whole film.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: