mxdpi Forum : Sizemore Reveals He Bedded Teenage Paris In Sex Tape Confess

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Sizemore Reveals He Bedded Teenage Paris In Sex Tape Confess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Sizemore Reveals He Bedded Teenage Paris In Sex Tape Confess Reply with quote

Troubled movie star Tom Sizemore claims he bedded Paris Hilton when she was a teenager.

The Saving Private Ryan star, who has been in and out of court fighting drug and domestic abuse charges over the last two years, is the star of Vivid Entertainment's new sex tape The Tom Sizemore Sex Scandal.

The video features the self-proclaimed sex addict having "inexhaustible sex" with up to four young women at a time.

But, even more shocking is what the 44-year-old actor says about an alleged one-night stand with socialite Paris Hilton in 2001 - when she was just 19.

He claims Hilton stayed behind after a party he threw and suggested quite explicitly that they have sex together.

Sizemore alleges that the heiress showed him a very good time, adding, "She knew what she could do to people."

The actor recalls Hilton left "abruptly" in the morning, climbing into a long limousine with the parting words, "Goin' to Sundance. See you next week."

During the candid interview on the sex tape, Sizemore also praises ex-fiancee Heidi Fleiss' business sense and reveals the depths of despair and depression he went through during his recent legal proceedings.

The actor also claims he started taking crystal methamphetamine in a bid to relieve his depression.

He also reveals he has a condition known as priapism, which causes an involuntary prolonged erection that allows him to perform intercourse for unusually long periods of time.

Sizemore was recently ordered to attend an inpatient drug rehab clinic in Los Angeles, and on Wednesday (17OCT05) he was handed probation for three years.
bct

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy stuff, a 44 yr old with a 19 yr old?
Doesnt surprise me about hilton though, the little sl*t she is....
Twisted Evil
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I call news!
Hmm where is the original article?I mean I don't think you saw and heard something and wrote such a sophisticated article on your own.
Anyway,this might be true and it might not,it wouldn't surprise me if it was true becasue of the Hilton being in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: