mxdpi Forum : Roller Coaster Tycoon

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Roller Coaster Tycoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Roller Coaster Tycoon Reply with quote

This is a pretty fun game, but I invented something within the game. I know this is kind of mean, but one day I was playing and decided to make a POW Camp, so I raise a lot of the land, closed a fence around in, and laid the ground with a fine dirt, and put like 12 security guards in. Then I put a bit of water someone in the enclosed land, and took kids who were going to puke and put them in the prison. Then all the children would be walking around in vomit, and anyone who wanted to go home, I would drown (thus the purpose of the water). Yet somehow my park still was the safest in the country.
kinkarso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, nice. How much does it cost be buy? Do you think it is worth it to buy? Also, is there a trial version or something?
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've played this.The idea sounds pretty good though =)).Anyway,I'd also like to know if it is a game worth buying.Is it something like Sim Theme Park?If yes then it should be a great game.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It costs about $10 now, because I was referring to the first one. I'm not sure how much Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is, but the first one is still pretty good. I think it was really advanced for it's time. It looks complicated but it's actually very easy, but the engine is so advanced. Too bad I lost it, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: