mxdpi Forum : Ashlee Simpson

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Ashlee Simpson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Ashlee Simpson Reply with quote

Can someone please enlighten me on why this talentless and spoiled singer has top rank on billboard charts? It's obvious that this girl can't sing and she faked and lipsynced her songs on Saturday Night Live and got booed on concerts. Nearly 100,00 people signed a petition to stop her from singing and she's still here?

What happen to today's young generation and good music taste?
killian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's insane how the american media machine will shove talentless performers into our faces. It's almost as if they want you to hate her. Then it's more controversial and more popular.
zypherious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I think too because the only people who seems to like her music is pre-teens and really young girls. Plus, she's a horrible dancer. Before she sings, she used to jump or twist in a weird way before deafening us with her crude voice. She blamed her band for her mistake on Saturday Night Live and her lame excuse (acid reflux). I hope she disppears from the music scene soon.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is really bad. I remember that episode of Mad TV where she went to sing to those orphans, and she said, "this song is called Pieces of Me" and she started singing and she was really bad, and when she stopped one of the kids said "Have you ever thought about changing the name of that song from Pieces of Me to Pieces of sh-" and then it cut off.

I actually haven't heard any of her songs before, but from what I've heard, she's not even worth listening too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: