mxdpi Forum : Desperate Housewives star fired

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Desperate Housewives star fired

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Desperate Housewives star fired Reply with quote

Desperate Housewives star Page Kennedy has been fired from the hit US drama for "improper conduct".

Kennedy, who plays fugitive Caleb in the second series of the ABC show, was dropped on Friday after the studio conducted an investigation into allegations against him. Publicist Janet Daily refused to divulge details of the allegations.

Kennedy had hoped the show would give him the opportunity of "making a name" for himself and claimed he turned down roles on television programmes Barber show, Pepper dennis and Love, Inc to star in the series.

Television bosses are recasting the role.

Kennedy's final scenes will be aired in the US on Sunday.
Kaabi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! I wonder what his improper conduct was. I sometimes watched desperate housewives, although I only watched the first season. From the sound of it this Caleb was only in the second season, so that explains why I haven't heard of him before. It's hard recasting people, it's so easy to notice when the human you have been viewing has been replaced by a nearly identical but imperfect clone of the fired person. Like when they recasted Lorie in That 70s Show, I didn't even know the person was Lorie until someone called her that.
zypherious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's likely a sexual misconduct between him and his costars. I don't think I really care about his character since he doesn't really have a lot of scenes or did memorable performance. The only other character I remembered being replaced was that girl from 'Hope and Faith' who plays Hope's daughter. She's prettier but her acting is mediocare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Celebrities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: