mxdpi Forum : Halo - The Movie

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Halo - The Movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Halo - The Movie Reply with quote

No, this doesn't belong in the video game section. A Halo movie is coming out, and I hope it will be good. I'd bet it will be based on the game, and maybe on the book, but I'm not sure it will have anything to do with the prequel or sequel to "The Flood" (to anyone who has read the books). I can't wait to see it come out, I'm very excited.
killian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this could actually be a cool video game turned film. The story line in the game is pretty good and I think it would be cool to just be able to watch it as a film instead of worrying about getting shot by aliens every 5 seconds.

Does anyone know if this is going to be animated or actually filmed?
Kaabi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea, I actually never thought of that. The funny thing is, when my friend is playing Halo, I want to play too, but when I'm watching TV and it shows a Halo clip, I like to watch. It doesn't make me want to play. So I think I would like the movie, because while watching it I wouldn't want to play the game.
killian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what you are saying, amazingly Smile.

I was just doing a bit of research and it turns out that the script has been handed to Ridley Scott, the director of Alien. This is really good news considering that he is an amazing sci-fi director.

They are also considering having Ed Harris as the captain, again another really good fit.

I am getting excited.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that would be really cool if Ridley Scott direct 'Halo2' because I would love to see the film version of the videogame I love. Ed Harris would be perfect as a captain but I can't seem to picture him shooting aliens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: