mxdpi Forum : Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling To Star in 'Fracture'

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling To Star in 'Fracture'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling To Star in 'Fracture' Reply with quote

New Line Cinema has greenlit production on the thriller "Fracture," starring Anthony Hopkins (Silence of the Lambs) and Ryan Gosling (The Notebook), it was announced by New Line Production President Toby Emmerich. The film, which is being directed by Greg Hoblit (Hart’s War, Primal Fear) is scheduled for a February 2006 production start in Los Angeles.

Written by Dan Pyne (The Sum of All Fears, The Manchurian Candidate) and Glenn Gers, Fracture revolves around an assistant district attorney who becomes a crusader for justice when a man who tries to murder his wife – a woman that is now in a coma – goes free on a series of technicalities.

“Greg Hoblit has a proven track record with high concept thrillers and he's really in his element with this material,” says Emmerich.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the cast but I'm not too sure about the plot. It sounds boring to me and not so original.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: