mxdpi Forum : Harry Potter & Johnny Cash Films Hit Theaters Nov. 18

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Harry Potter & Johnny Cash Films Hit Theaters Nov. 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Harry Potter & Johnny Cash Films Hit Theaters Nov. 18 Reply with quote

In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Harry participates in the Triwizard Tournament, competing against the best young wizards in Europe. But it isn’t all fun and games for Harry. Signs indicate that Lord Voldemort has returned, a new teacher shows far too much interest in him, and he meets the challenge of his life.

Walk the Line centers on music icon Johnny Cash. The film chronicles Cash’s life from a cotton farmer to an artist whose music touched people around the world. The movie also focuses on Cash’s relationship with June Carter. Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon star.
zypherious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to watch Harry Potter! I'm sure 'Walk the Line' is a great movie and it's already generating oscar buzz but there's also another movie I'm looking foreward to and it's 'Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch and the wardrobe'. It's going to be a masterpiece.
teknofriend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just seen both movies and it's hard to find flaws in both of them. I enjoy Harry Potter because the movie address teen angst very well. "Walk the Line" is a emotionally powerful film about the spirituality bond between two people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: