mxdpi Forum : Madonna Entertains Crowd With New Music

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Madonna Entertains Crowd With New Music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttylove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Madonna Entertains Crowd With New Music Reply with quote

Madonna wowed fans in London last night when she performed tracks from her new album at an intimate concert. The 47-year-old launched into a blistering set for just a few hundred fans who had braved icy weather and had lined up all day to get into the show at Camden's Koko club - formerly the Camden Palace where Madonna first performed in the UK.

Emerging from a huge projection of a glitter ball, the material girl kicked off the show with an energetic performance of current hit single 'Hung Up'. Wearing a leather jacket, dark glasses and purple boots Madonna delivered a five song set and told the crowd: "Last time I played here was 22 years ago. It was my first show in London and it is so f***ing good to be back."

Madonna belted out four tracks from her latest album Confessions of a Dancefloor and danced throughout. At one point she said, slightly breathlessly: "I feel like I'm really out of shape right now, I don't like falling off horses." The beautiful singer finished the set with 'Everybody', her first ever single - which she played at her first show at the venue. The gig was filled with star fans, including fashion designer Stella McCartney, a close friend of Madonna, former Spice Girl Mel C and singer Will Young.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: