mxdpi Forum : Jimmy Kimmel

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Jimmy Kimmel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Jimmy Kimmel Reply with quote

Almost three years after its debut, ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live will finally be seen in Orlando.

Kimmel will join the WFTV-Channel 9 lineup next week. Most nights, his show will air at 12:10 a.m. after Nightline. But because of the uncertain running time of Monday Night Football, his first telecast here will be seen later Tuesday morning.

Central Floridians have asked for Kimmel's show after seeing his comedy skit on the Monday Night Football halftime show and catching his late-night show in other markets, WFTV General Manager Bill Hoffman says.

"I wanted to kick it off with football," Hoffman says. "We get great talk about the skit. There's some self-promotion on that night that helps Jimmy."

In a statement, Kimmel said: "I am delighted that the people of Orlando will finally get a chance to see how good I look in a suit."
nuttylove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really a fan of his show. I would rather watch Conan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Television All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: