mxdpi Forum : Williams Won't Release New CD in U.S.

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Williams Won't Release New CD in U.S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknofriend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Williams Won't Release New CD in U.S. Reply with quote

MEXICO CITY - British pop star Robbie Williams says he's not planning to release his latest record, "Intensive Care," in the United States because he's more popular in Europe.

"I live in America. Nobody knows me there," he said at a news conference. "I can pick my nose ... get away with a lot of things that I wouldn't be able to get away with in the rest of the world, and then everywhere else I go I'm a pop star," he added.

"And it's fun it's like being Batman." Williams said "Intensive Care" had changed his life perspective. He explained that for the first time he took part in the full musical composing process, not just writing the lyrics and the melody to songs.

"I do have songwriting ability," he said. "Before I only imagined it. ... That means the world to me."

Williams made a name for himself on the British pop scene as a member of Take That, one of the most successful boy bands of the '90s.
zypherious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know his name and I don't care about his music. It's not that good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: