mxdpi Forum : Jackson Back In Court?

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Jackson Back In Court?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Jackson Back In Court? Reply with quote

Pop superstar Michael Jackson has been called up for compulsory jury service in California.

The Thriller hitmaker, who was acquitted of child molestation charges in June (05), received the summons at his Neverland Ranch.

But the singer could avoid juror duty on a technicality, because he is no longer a US resident.

Jury commissioner Gary Blair says, "All he has to do is show he has legal residency somewhere else and he'll be exempted."

Yesterday (19OCT05) Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau said: "He is permanently living outside the United States."
bct

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe wonder what the case would be
I have to say i wouldnt want to work on the jury with him.,.. i wouldnt be able to stop staring at his face
Kaabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious? I'm surprised they would even allow him on a jury. They wouldn't get any work done, when the jury goes into the back room to discuss the case all they will be talking about is "you done it, michael, you done it!" and some people will say "he was innocent!" and that's what they will argue about. I do wonder what the case is... I've always wanted to be on a jury though, on a case of armed robbery of a 7 eleven. That's the case for me. But the Michael Jackson thing, he is just crazy, I'm happy he's out of the country.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personaly I despise Jackson.He was perfectly normal when he was black and looked good.Now he looks like some friekin' zombie and his songs are much worse.He is also a pedofil and gay and I'm suprised that he's not in jail.This just shows you that laws don't work on those who have money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: