mxdpi Forum : Crowe And Kidman To Finally Star Together

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Crowe And Kidman To Finally Star Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Crowe And Kidman To Finally Star Together Reply with quote

Close friends Russell Crowe and Nicole Kidman will finally star opposite each other when filming for Baz Luhrmann's latest movie gets underway in Australia in June (06).

The Oscar-winners have been keen to secure a new project since filming for 2005's Eucalyptus collapsed amidst rumours of script problems and on set fall-outs.

Crowe says, "It's set in the 1930s and 40s and I can tell you it's a romance and I do a bit of horse riding and a bit of swooning with Nic.

"Baz has talked to Nic and me a lot about this film and we're both up for it. I've known Nic for a long time, but we've never worked together; and I've known Baz for while.

"And the important thing is that it's nearly six months working in Australia."

Crowe, who lives in Sydney, southern Australia, is thrilled the new movie is set in his home country, because he will be able to stay close to wife Danielle Spencer, who is expecting their second child in July (06).

He continues, "We start rehearsals in May and the cameras roll in June.

"It's perfect timing on all fronts - although some of the locations are pretty remote."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: