mxdpi Forum : Of Mice and Men

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Of Mice and Men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Of Mice and Men Reply with quote

I remember a long time ago when I had to read this book for school, I thought it was going to be bad. I just didn't like the sound of that name. Then I started reading, discovered the heavy cursing, and knew it was going to be good. If you haven't read this I'm going to ruin the ending right here, because it has to do with something I need to tell you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^ The line of innocence, and now the ending.

In the end, when George shoots Lenny in the back of the head, a lot of my girl friends (not girl friends, just girl friends) cried. I thought it was a great ending. I hated how Lenny kept holding George back, so I was happy he died.
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book sounds really good.Tell me more!What is the story what happens and most important,what kind of swearing is there lol?
Do you happen to know any place on the internet that contains the books text?
kaze-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: It was a good book Reply with quote

I actually just finished reading this book. I must admit that the title, for some reason wasn’t too appealing but once I got into it, I couldn’t put it down. I was sad that Lenny died in the end but also happy that George doesn’t have anything holding him back anymore. I almost cried.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Literature All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: