mxdpi Forum : Destroy all Humans

Forum Navigation FAQSearch Profile Log inRegister

Destroy all Humans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaabi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Destroy all Humans Reply with quote

I enjoy this game because it turns the tables. Instead of you fighting aliens, you are the alien. You never get to do that in another game, except Halo 2, but that doesn't really count. Destroy All Humans is the most original game I have ever seen, and it has inspired other people to do the same. There is a new game coming out called Stubs the Zombie and you get to be a zombie and do all the things zombies do. What will they think of next...
BulletMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a zombie might be cool.But being an alien..then again it depends on what kind of alien you are.This isn't something new at all though,Space Rangers is the first game I have played where you can be an alien and fly around destroying humans.Anyway,I like games like that =))!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It's you!You are here: mxdpi Forum Index > Video Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: